27 April 2009

Monday, day 8

Weight: 134.6lbs

Sleep: 9 hours

Nutrition:

1200: 2oz cheddar cheese

1400: 6 mini Primal Meatloaf + 1 cup marinara.

2100: 1/3 of a quesadilla, 1/2 rack of ribs, 1/2 cup pineapple, 1/2 cup pineapple juice

2330: 1 pint milk

I made half the batch into muffin pans. Sweet stuff. Instead of 2 apples, I used one large one and 1 cup unsweetened applesauce. Should've made them into meatballs instead (pan-sear then bake). When they were done cooking, there was a lot of liquid left in the pans. So next time I know what I'll do.

WOD: 1600 @ Urban CrossFit

Backsquat 108kg x 5 reps x 3 sets
Press
56kg x 5 reps x 3 sets
Weighted Pullups, 7.5kg: 13-8-8

Backsquats went well. Felt sticky the last couple of reps each set, but I think it's the lack of experience on the last 3/4 of the lift with heavy weight. Assistance exercise is definitely in need. Presses went well and I didn't fail on any, but I guess my grip needs correcting. Weighted pullups went up well, but my hands, and more specifically, my finger joints felt crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY SOMETHING.