02 October 2008

WOD 02OCT08

"Little Linda"

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 rep rounds, for time:
deadlift, 115 lbs
bench press, 95 lbs
hang power clean, 75 lbs

8:18

Didn't do a warm-up and this WOD felt like one*. The deadlift, bench and clean were 80%, 65% and 50% of my bodyweight, respectively. I really need to do this as Rx'ed because according to my records it took about 40 minutes @ 140 lbs back in November of 2007. I'm 5 lbs heavier (and am hoping that it's all muscle) but my performance has definitely increased within the past year. I have set many personal records and broke all of them. Next year I'm going to set records CrossFitters across the world will want to break. Believe that.

*I should've done the workout that I made my clients do today. That shit looked brutal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY SOMETHING.