03 October 2008

SW Gear

I'm not much of a gear head, but I love seeing extremely dope things.

For those that don't know me, I'm a huge STAR WARS geek. I love it. The Original Trilogy holds a special place in my heart and mean a lot to me. I'm sure I'll make some STAR WARS-related posts in the future. In the meantime...

Hypebeast posted a Nike SB will be releasing a "Boba Fett" dunk high with their 2008 October Collection. The colorway is spot-on and looks damn cool. I HAVE to find these. This would be the perfect compliment to Marc Ecko's limited edition Boba Fett Hoodie that was released last year:

Speaking of which, Ecko just released another collectable hoodie, this time for the Stormtroopers:

I would totally rock that for Halloween. I'd be a Stormtrooper if I could find the right costume.

Also, these shirts are still being sold overseas. Damn I need a job.

2 comments:

  1. yo dru! didn't know u were a big sw fan! i'm a big fan myself and was plannin on pickin up the boba fett sb's released friday at goods! let me know whats up!

    -paolo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yea dude.. i've been into SW forever

    i actually have some designs for some STAR WARS-based tattoos.. i just need the funds

    ReplyDelete

SAY SOMETHING.