23 January 2009

WOD 23JAN09

Tonight was Ladies' Night @ Foundation CrossFit. Everyone basically did "Helen" or "Cindy". I did the former.

"HELEN"
3 rds for time:
400m run
21 kb swings, 52lbs
12 pullups

9:44 (New PR!)


Foundation CrossFit: JJ & AB do KB swings from ABueno on Vimeo.


Foundation CrossFit: Andrew does butterfly pullups from ABueno on Vimeo.

My previous was 10:17 and I murdered it. Big thanks to John for scaring me into going faster. Dude almost caught up. I wasn't going to let that happen two days in a row. Too bad it was cold as shit! My ears felt like they were about to fall off. It reminded me of running the cross country route in Griffith's PE class back at Fairview on those fall/winter mornings. Body's feeling a lot better now. I think I'll stick with a 3 on/1 off workout schedule. Maybe I'll hit up Local's tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY SOMETHING.