20 November 2008

Good afternoon

It just hit me that I haven't regularly slept before midnight since April or so. How sad. I'm pretty sure that's the biggest hit in my health other than lack of proper nutrition, which is pretty simple:
  • Eat meat and vegetables, seed and nuts, some fruit, little startch, no sugar.

My dinner last night consisted of soup, pizza rolls and white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies. Last night was good though. Mmhmm. I got a workout in too (I'll post that in a second). I must've had more than 10 cups of coffee yesterday- I went to Uptown Coffee, Panera Bread, The Great Northwest Soup Company, Whole Foods and North Seattle Community College's little coffee bar.

I met up with Shannon and we had lunch and a real talk. Fun times, I miss hanging out with her.

I also got Yeezy's new album. I like what I've heard so far, I kind of listened through it once and then I uploaded it to my iPod, but I really want to LISTEN and absorb it as an album. Maybe during lunch I'll sit in my car and listen. I'm back working Thursdays JUST for this week and next week because they're going to shorten the hours of operation at Banya (!) due to lack of business. Blame the economy, right?

Gotta run, work calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY SOMETHING.