13 December 2008

WOD 12DEC08

CrossFit Seattle's "12 Days of CrossFit" WOD

for time, rep-scheme works like the carol goes:

1 100 yard sprint
2 bear crawls (approx 30ft)
3 sec handstand
4 db clean & jerk, 40lbs
5 dive-bomber pushups
6 k2e
7 kb swings, 24kg
8 hanging leg raise (toes to bar)
9 ring dips
10 squat thrusts
11 pullups
12 rocking pistols

36:54

Last year my time was 42:20. I was so much stronger in everything BUT the running. How lame, I would've had a time in the 20-odd min mark. Well at least I know my real GOAT now. Time to get on it a beat it up! I'm going to workout more regularly with Coach Dave at CrossFit Seattle and also Craig at Urban CrossFit. There's another goal to add (AND ACCOMPLISH!) in 2009.

Anywho, dope times. Brady, Ann-Marie, Chris, Hyphen, Max and Dwinson joined in the festivities and got in a good sweat. Great potluck afterward- meats and cheeses, caprisi, veggies, fruit, noodles, etc... and while everyone was drinking beer I drank a ROOT beer!

Training starts now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY SOMETHING.