24 September 2008

WOD 24SEP08

I shvitzed earlier today after work. Then did this little ditty

5 rds for max reps:
bodyweight deadlift, 145lbs
handstand pushups

151/63

(40/14, 30/14, 29/12, 29/13, 23/10)

I wasn't positive throughout the workout and I know I could have pushed out maybe five more reps per round per exercise but I remember saying "I can't" to myself. Never good. There's no way up when you're not focused. Maybe I should warm-up (HA!)

Even through that lackluster performance, the workout was good. Brady (my diamond trainer in the rough) brought yet another friend to try CrossFit. Dude's name was Tom and he's a fellow figherfighter. Tom says he's hooked. I'll believe it when he comes back.

I've got to get back in the game if 2009 is going to go down as planned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY SOMETHING.