01 May 2009

Summer 2009 Blockbusters!

We're going to have some great popcorn flicks these coming months!

Star Trek


Ohura + Spock?! Oops! Sorry, spoiler. I'm excited to see Abram's take on this verse. And as always STAR WARS > Star Trek. Always.

Terminator: Salvation

Terminator Salvation Trailer from divino on Vimeo.



Been wanting to see this part of the John Connor story since seeing my brother's theatrical bootleg on VHS back in the 90's. Yay cyborgs!

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Transformer "Revenge of the Fallen" trailer #3 from Bay Films/Michael Bay Dot Com on Vimeo.



Dan hates Michael Bay. I like his films when my brain is shut off- they're just so fun. Yay robots!

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince


I started memorizing the spells they use and saying them randomly. Watch out for my killing curse! Yay wizards!

Where the Wild Things Are

WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE trailer in HD


Spike Jonze is taking the children's masterpiece and making a movie! OH SHIT! But really, I'm excited to finally see this in moving picture, even though I didn't particularly enjoy the original art from the book.

GI Joe: Rise of the Cobra

G.I. JOE trailer in HD


Fuck that subtitle, but damn. It's Crackdown: the Movie! Hahaha.. And it looks like some mindless fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY SOMETHING.